CookieBar: Time to Bake the Cookies
Here’s how the menu shaped up:
- Our Best Chocolate Chip Cookies speckled with hand-chopped Valrhona chocolate
- Molasses-Spice Cookies, crackle-sugar topped, sweet and spicy, chewy and crunchy
- Peanut Butter Crisscrosses with brown sugar, nutmeg and chopped salted peanuts
- Espresso-Chocolate Shortbreads, the deep flavor of espresso and hand-chopped Valrhona chocolate
- Sables, rich, tender, classic French butter-butter-butter shortbreads
- Coconut Lime Cookies, toasted coconut and fresh lime zest
- Chocolate Chunkers with Valrhona bittersweet, semisweet and milk chocolates, salted cashews and dried cherries
- World Peace Cookies with Valrhona cocoa, Valrhona bittersweet chocolate and fleur de sel
- Nut Crackles, almonds, cashews and meringues
- Caramel Curls, caramelized puff pastry
- Coco Puffs, shredded coconut and meringue
Joshua and I just launched our temporary CookieBar website, so you can swing by and see some of the nice press our pop-up has gotten.
My guess is that you won’t hear much from me during the week. I’ll try to twitter (you can follow me @doriegreenspan) and I think Joshua will try to twitter at @cookiebarnyc , but posting might not be so easy. For the next week, the best way to hear from me will be to visit me at CookieBar — I’d love to see you!